First and foremost, you will be able to adjust the height, width and position, as well as other parameters of the iFrame element right into your Portal. Whereas, Engage will enable managing the following additional parameters:
1. Primary color: the color of the buttons, highlighted questions, progress bar.
2. Font of the text: It is possible to specify the font, but please note that only those fonts that are free of charge can be applied.
3. The free space around the Engage element or padding: The distance from the Engage element to the borders of the iFrame itself can be defined.
4. The design of the button: width, height, usage of letters for the text (upper/lower case).
5. Design of the iFrame inner rim: rounded edges, border weight. If you wish to have a frame for the Engage content, it would be more convenient to define it right into your Portal, but Engage also allows defining these parameters.