Calculated answers is a helpful tool for drawing invaluable insights from the submitted activity responses.
This feature supports both creating underlying calculations based on the responses given in the activity, visible only to the administrators when exporting and analysing the activity response data, as well as preparing calculation-based participant reports that will help tailor and personalise the message displayed to the participants.
Among countless other options, here are some examples of well-known health-related risk calculation models and index calculations that can be set up within the Engage activities with help of the Calculated answers functionality:
- Body Mass Index calculation,
- SCORE2, SCORE 2-OP CVD risk calculation,
- Breast cancer risk calculation,
- EQ-5D standardised calculation of health-related quality of life,
- Patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) scores,